Tuesday 9 December 2008

[34days] Tuesday - Business Studies

I was really ill for the past few days... for example, on sunday night, I have slept from 18:00 until 00:00 and then couldnt sleep anymore because of my high temperature and the noises in my house... Then I got up and watched 2 English films. (thought that could improve my english somehow?) Surprisingly, I got better afterwards and went to sleep at 8 in the morning... then got up at 15:00...

So, I have done some revision today and it's about Business Studies. First of all, I went through some of the notes and has briefly read through the textbook.

I have also listened to 2 podcasts:
  • Branding

What is Market presence?

The degree to which a consumer considers a particular product in a purchasing decision. Or the message your organization communicates to its prospect and customer base.

  • Markets

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Glad you're better - hope you are passing my email attachment on

Mica said...

rebecca..I miss u so much,,,you know i feel so boring and i do not what should i do ....i want o back......all of friends in school,,,until now ,,,i haven't see my friends.............