Sunday 28 December 2008

[15days]

Finally I can go into Chris's blog and Ive done a Business quiz just a few minutes ago.

Time has passed pretty fast and only 2 weeks to go, school is starting soon and so are exams :/
Also it's only 3 days until 2008 to end... I will be staying at home on new years eve :) I really need to concentrate on my studies. For the past few days, I got distracted by talking to my parents because... well it was complicated. ;)

Ok Im going to do some Business revision now.

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

"inally I can go into Chris's blog and Ive done a Business quiz just a few minutes ago."

and....?

Becca. said...

And...Ive got them right but 2 of the questions werent available :/

chris sivewright said...

I have put a link to Economics ones now - and some Sociology videos.

Make sure you do the tests...watch the videos....