Monday 22 September 2008

Massaging Backpack


What a brilliant invention! When people go travelling or camping, they always carry a backpack with them. Well, most of the people. It's really useful and the most important structure of this special backpack, it provides you a comfortable trip whenever you have it on your shoulder.

It says on the advertisement, "The Rotoflexion backpack has strong mechanical hands that grip and manipulate those knotted trapezius muscles." It's really affective that if I only see this at the very first time, I'll go and buy it straight away!

This product really do make a business gets more profit, hence people are usually getting tired of heavy backpacks on their shoulders!

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

"It's really affective that if I only see this at the very first time, I'll go and buy it straight away!

This product really do make a business gets more profit, hence people are usually getting tired of heavy backpacks on their shoulders! "

Should be:
"It is really effective and if I had only seen this for the first time then...."

"This product really does enable a business to make more profit...."

I have shown your blog to Chris your EFL teacher.

Mr.Lex said...

no no no...better get the pack from the tesco...cause it's for free....Kekekekeke....(@_@)...I'm a good businessman yeah???