Sunday 14 September 2008

Get starting with a Business Idea.

During last week, Chris has given all the students who are taking Business Studies an Business idea, which at first i havent got a clue what was about. I went to Chris and asked him what should I do about this idea, he told me to watch Dragon's Den.

Well, Business isnt an easy subject for me because I've never taken it before, and I dont really know what does it contains except some of the basic stuff, such as marketing and finance. This would be a brand new start for me as now I take Business Studies.

Back to my business idea, I got this idea "Create a pillow with an in-built alarm that would sound and vibrate, and would NOT have a snooze option. Users would never be late for work again! "

Firstly, I picked out some crucial words for the whole idea, such as in-built, sound, vibrate and snooze, to make a clearer demonstration, which emphasised WHAT is in this idea.
Secondly, I've watched Dragon's Den, it was pretty helpful for getting understand how am I going to present my Business Idea.

Actually, I think all these stuff are pretty creative and that's what Business is about. There are still lots of stuff I've got to learn and try to do it on my own. :)

2 comments:

$$$$$(((....kenny....)))$$$$$ said...

your english is very good.can i know who you are???can you help me with business class??i am long .nice to meet you

chris sivewright said...

Have a look at all the business blogs on the internet. I have put some of them in the Discussion group

Also look at:

www.startups.co.uk

You have made a very good start!