Thursday 11 June 2009

when it's nearly finished

Haven't been blogging for awhile, most people had already gone home apart from those who are doing further maths. Well, I feel like I should post something on my blog...


Most people were at the ball and we all had a great time that I'd class it as the most precious time of the year.


A year has gone and it passed way faster than the past few years, I felt like it's only February.. If only I could predict what is going to happen or what has been changed.


First I dropped Biology and Sociology, then finally I've dropped Economics and Business Studies as well; most of my subjects really, apart from ICT. Although it seems like a waste of space for coming to EF, still I've learnt a lot as well, especially from Chris, and I wanted to thank you:) .


People come and went but memories stay.

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

Nice comments - thank you

:-))